Mini dental implants are made from the same materials as traditional dental implants, but they have a much smaller diameter. Hence, they are also called narrow-body implants or small diameter implants.
- Less invasive procedure.
- Quicker healing time.
- Little to no post-surgery discomfort.
- The process is convenient and comfortable.
- Fewer complications.
- More affordable treatment option than traditional replacements.
- Can be used to anchor dentures, crowns or bridges.
- Even if you have a reduced jawbone structure, mini implants can be successfully placed without any bone graft surgery.
Mini Implant-Supported Dentures
To enhance your smile, it is essential to have beautiful teeth! At Smiles Ahead Family Dentistry in Columbus, OH, we provide a variety of cosmetic dentistry treatments including mini implant-supported dentures that are designed to improve the aesthetic appearance of your teeth and give you the confident smile that you deserve. Learn more by calling us at 614-818-9420.